Nov 1, 2010

Happy First YEAR Cesaret Design

Today is the first day of November and Cesaret started to be alive 1 year ago. I'm really celebrating, with all of you, for being near in this way of making our living path more beautiful every day. I'm relaunching this blog today, starting to write in english for all our travellers and decorators around the world to feedback. I'd love to hear all your voices! I believe i'm about to take the next giant step, i wanna live by my passion, design, deco and details. It's time to follow my dream and making it true. Will you join me?

Hoy es el 1er día del mes de Noviembre y Cesaret comenzó hace 1 año. Estoy celebrando con todos ustedes, por un año acompañándome en hacer este camino de la vida cada día mas hermoso. Estoy relanzando hoy este blog, comenzando a escribir también en inglés para todo los viajeros y decoradores de todo el mundo para comenzar a recibir también su feedback. Me va a encantar escuchar sus voces! Siento que estoy por dar el proximo gran paso de comenzar a vivir mi pasión, el diseño, la decoración y los detalles. Es tiempo de seguir y  hacer realidad mi sueño. Me acompañan?

No comments:

Post a Comment